GHFR1250: 630 kg, GHFR2500: 1250 kg
GHFR1250: 70 - 140 mm (option: 70 - 240 mm), GHFR2500: 88 - 200 mm (option: 88 - 300 mm)
GHFR1250: 1300 mm, GHFR2500: 1800 mm
Side plates cataphoresis coated and load wheels made of stainless steel
Load wheels for flat running surfaces
Axe résistant à la corrosion
Fall and climbing protection
- Load wheels, support bolt and screws made of stainless steel
- Side plates cataphoresis coated coated, resistant against water, oils, scant alkalis and acids
Demands in the food industry (e.g. cheesemaking or meat processing) are particularly stringent. The corrosion-resistant push trolley GHFR is ideal for such applications.
Load wheels with a larger diameter can be matched to the beam surface ensure a longer service life and optimum running properties.
The flange width is infinitely variable by means of a new type of adjustment system and can be fixed easily by using the a locking function. This makes assembly on site easier.
Optionally available support carrier rollers ensure smooth running in curves
Accessories & options
- Carrier rollers for cornering
- Convex load wheels made of stainless steel
- Plastic load wheels
- Special support bolts for special flange widths
- Load temperature grease for bearings to the load wheels