4 (GISKB I, II, III, IV), to be combined flexibly
Light grey RAL 7035
Single bridge suspended crane standard or low headroom execution
Manually or electrically (Electric tug frequency controlled)
Trolleys and rolling apparatuses with quiet plastic rollers
Suspension rigid direct, pendulating short or distanced
Trailing cable, C-rail or external conductor line
Due to the modular design GIS KB crane systems are easy to plan and install.
All components are screwable. This allows subsequent retrofitting and extension of existing systems without problems.
The pendulating or rigid suspension is adjusted to the existing ceiling construction.
For power supply a trailing cable, a C-rail or a conductor line can be chosen.
Accessories & options
- Radio remote control
- Travel limit switch for electrical moving
- Profiles in customer-specific colours
- Zinc-plated profiles
- Suspended cranes with branch terminal lines
- Suspended cranes with one or two-sided telescopic jib
- Crane tracks with several transverse bridges
- Drop stations
- Console cranes
- Shelf-storage operation units
- Freestanding systems
- Special suspensions
- Power supply via energy chain or internal conductor line
- Roving pendant