GPM250: 320 kg, GP250: 400/630 kg, GP500: 800/1250 kg, GP1000: 1600/2500 kg, GP1600: 2500/4000 kg, GP2500: 3200/6300 kg
3 × 400 V / 50 Hz, 3 × 230 V / 50 Hz
1 × 115 V / 50 Hz, 1 × 230 V / 50 Hz
1 or 2 lifting speeds
1 lifting speed
42 V low voltage control
Ergonomic control switch with emergency-stop and external strain relief
Geared limit switches for highest and lowest hook position
DC spring-loaded brake
Slipping clutch adjustable and not in the flow of forces
The electric chain hoist GP is simple in its structure and does not contain any sensitive electronics, which minimizes the risk of operational interruptions. The hoist is characterised by quiet running and is made for longevity whilst working hard. The ergonomic control switch with 42 V low voltage allows convenient and safe working. Maintenance is easy, quick and needs no special tools.
Profile steel chain
The case hardened and manganese phosphated profile steel chain provides about 15% more capacity at an identical nominal diameter compared to the traditional round steel chain. The larger cross-sectional area reduces wear and increases the lifetime of the chain. The load hook with stable, guided hook latch and safety rubber buffer provides maximum safety.
The inner part of the modularly designed chain hoist embodies real innovation. All shaft-hub connections are built to a polygonal design. This allows significantly faster disassembly and assembly during maintenance.
Protection class IP65
A feature of the hoist and the control switch is the protection class IP65. It is dust proof and protected against water jets. As it is compact and robust designed, the GP is best suited for dusty environments as well as for outdoor operation.
The control switch fits comfortably in your hand and is ergonomically designed. It is robust, impact resistant, safe to operate and controlled by 42 V low voltage. Push buttons placed in parallel increase the ease of operation. The external strain relief protects the control cable.
Accessories & options
- Direct control, special control
- Radio remote control
- Chain hoist with frequency inverter
- Worldwide operating and control voltages
- Special speeds available on request
- Single handed operation with controls on the handle
- Hook suspension
- Safety load locking hook
- Geared limit switch with two additional emergency stops
- External limit switch / multiple limit switches
- Parallel connection of multiple chain hoists
- Operating data counter
- Temperature monitoring to prevent the motor from overheating
- Manual brake release / Second brake
- Chain container for various lifting heights
- Gear grease for low temperature use / food industry
- Slack chain shutdown
- Load sensor for load measurement
- Encoder for path measurement